Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crazy Super Bowl bets

Betting is one thing I've never gotten in to. Mainly because I don't have a ton of money lying around to just waste away. And, if I did, I don't think I'd have the balls to put a large wad of cash down on something that I have absolutely no control over whatsoever. But I do love to read about people who bet and what they bet on. Like some of these crazy Super Bowl bets. I mean, really? You can bet on what color Gatorade gets dumped on the winning coach, or how many times Archie and Eli Manning will appear on TV, or even how long it will take Carrie Underwood to sing the national anthem. If I were a betting man (or woman), I'd say yellow, eight and 1:52. But I'm not. I'm just sayin'. What about Kim Kardashian? How many times is she going to get on TV? This is crazy. But it's the Super Bowl. And I absolutely love the Super Bowl. And I can't wait for it to get here, crazy, stupid bets or not.

No comments: