Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'M A HOMEOWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was THE big day. And what a day it was. I can't tell you what a relief it is to have this whole home-buying purchase out of the way. For those of you who know how long this has taken and all of the crap we've had to go through, then you know what a HUGE relief this is for us. Now I see why people go postal over this sort of stuff. But, we couldn't be happier to finally have this saga behind us. We've always said that we have big plans for this house, and Jay already has the permit application for tree removal (we have a few that need to come down). So, I imagine that will be handled in the next couple of weeks. And now maybe I can get started on that wish list that has been on the refrigerator for over a year...

No comments: