Friday, August 29, 2008

Dessert first?

Jay and I went out to dinner the other night, and he ordered dessert first. He asked for bread pudding as an appetizer. It was quite funny the look on our waitress' face. But it got me to thinking... why not? I love dessert. But I'm usually too full by the time I finish eating to even want dessert (I know... hard for some of you to believe). I may have to follow in his footsteps and try this one day. What do you think?

In other news...
Gustav... we're watching it. Nothing we can do about it. Still too early to tell. It is what it is. The only crappy thing is that we're supposed to close on the house Tuesday (FINALLY), and that may not happen depending on what the storm does. It's always something with this darn house!

Wii... still fun. Very fun. Jay has discovered how to download games. So he's using it more than me. This really explains why he bought it before Christmas. I think he had other motives...

Labor Day... Don't know about you, but I'm glad to have an extra day off this weekend. Well, let's hope I have an extra day off. If I have to work, I'll at least be at home.

Have a great holiday weekend. If you have to "labor," try to enjoy it!

No comments: