Monday, August 18, 2008

Random musings and observations from the last few days...

I don't really have much to blog about, so I thought I would share some random thoughts and observations from the past couple of days...
  • Women with larger behinds (like me) should not wear shiny, black, tight pants to the gym, and then lean over to adjust the weights.
  • Why is trampoline an Olympic sport? I don't get it. I mean, I guess it's cool and all, but seriously?
  • Kenny Chesney = hot (his Poets and Pirates Tour was pretty good this weekend)
  • 2 boys have died in Houston in the last week after being "accidentally" left in cars by their parents / caretakers... Please explain to me how you "accidentally" forget a child in the car?!?!?!
  • Not having to pay for trash and recycling service.
  • When is it going to start cooling off? Although I love the summer, I'm kinda over the hot. But then again, when it gets cold, I'll be complaining about that, ready for summer to come.

That's it for now. Have a great week!

No comments: