Friday, August 22, 2008

Wii... have a problem

I asked Jay for a Wii for Christmas. I told him this last week, and prefaced it by saying, "I'm telling you this now so that you have plenty of time to find one between now and December." Well, I came home today, and WE HAVE A WII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow! Can you tell I'm just slightly excited?!?!?! And not because I'm a big gamer, but I've heard so much about the sports games... like bowling (WAY fun, by the way), baseball (I rule at this one), Olympics (don't have this yet, but it's on the wish list), golf (I suck at this, but I suck at real golf, too), tennis (much harder than it looks / sounds), and the list goes on and on. If I come up with an arm or body injury, it's Jay's fault.

So what's the problem, you ask? The problem is, I don't want to do anything other than play the Wii now! That's the problem! And I really need to do some work, laundry, clean the house...

Gotta run. It's my turn to bat!

2 comments:

KK said...

I think the tennis is impossible! (well, I choose to think it is unless you are 9 years old, cause the triplets look like Nadal when they plan and I look like I should have a straight jacket on!)

JRK said...

I highly recommend that you pick up Guitar Hero. You will NOT be disappointed!!!! We have the Mario Olympics and it's not worth it...but Guitar Hero is AWESOME.