Monday, September 29, 2008

Ike Break

Nothing new to report on the Ike front (still waiting on FEMA... shock!), so I thought I'd post a little political humor. Tina Fey (one my favs!) does an amazing Sarah Palin, and since the new season of Saturday Night Live (another fav) started three weeks ago, she's been on twice. Here she does an "interview" with "Katie Couric" (aka Amy Pohler), and here she and "senator Hilary Clinton" address the nation. They're both worth watching, no matter who you support. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just a little note to let you know i love yall and i have said prayers each and every night..hoping things will get better and easier for yall and that God will bless yall with a light at the end of a very long tunnel..and remember like i tell jay...God answers my prayers..hehe..anyway hope to see yall soon..when bubba gets home...love you and you are always in my thoughts...kim