Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Inner Peace

I haven't been dealing well with things lately, and could use some inner peace, so I thought I would share this with y'all.

It's been said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished a bottle of Jack Daniels, a bottle of Vodka, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kailua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how good I feel right now!

I wouldn't seriously take it that far, but I'm close!

1 comment:

Rob V. said...

How funny !!!
If you really consumed all those things at one time and actually lived through it, then you would be strong enough to take on anything.