Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big Purchase

We made our first big purchase to replace some stuff that was lost. This is by no means the biggest purchase of my life (although at the time I wanted to vomit), but for a single-item purchase, it's pretty big. What did we buy, you ask??? Drum roll, please... a 52" flat screen Samsung 650 LCD TV!!!
Isn't it pretty? We debated and debated and debated. This is a big purchase. But we knew we were going to buy a flat screen (we lost all of our TVs in the hurricane), and we got an advance on our content money, so we figured why not? So, I'm excited to watch football on it this Sunday!!!!!!!!!

On another note... I'm off to Council Bluffs, Iowa, for the NJCAA volleyball national tournament. Besides freezing my ass off (yes, it's supposed to snow there Friday night), I'm looking forward to watching some good volleyball.

Have a great rest of the week everybody!

1 comment:

the photoSmith said...

I want your TV! Nicole and I are having the same debate, so far I'm losing.