Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Here's wishing everyong a Happy Thanksgiving. May tryptophene and football rule your day!!

I have many things to be thankful for, especially in light of what has happened in recent months. My friends from Michigan to California and everywhere in between, and especially those right here in Texas, you guys are the best. I couldn't make it through each and every day without you. My family - my rock - I love you and am so incredibly thankful for you. And, of course, to Jay. I'm thankful for his sound mind (most of the time), for letting me cry on his shoulder, for listening to me vent and try to figure things out.

We're at mom and dad's house in The Woodlands today, and I'm already smelling the turkey. Hopefully we'll be back in our house this time next year and can host Thanksgiving like we normally do.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: