Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thank you!

Consider this your personal thanks for voting (hopefully you did!). I think that is one of the easiest things we could ever do, and it's also one of the most important. It's one of the many reasons I love this country... because we can vote... and yesterday proved what a powerful thing that is. It was an historic election in many ways. Not only did we elect the first black president, but the number of people who turned out to vote was amazing. And the number of new voters, and young voters! I think that says volumes for where this country is going. I do have to admit that I am very pleased with the result, and am looking forward to the next four years.

With that in mind, here's a great photo. This came to me in an e-mail (again, thank you PB!), with the title "Dancing with the Stars, Next Season." Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rob V. said...

Aint PhotoShop amazing?!?