Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun sites

Yes, I know SB, you're right... I haven't blogged in awhile. Please forgive me. Lots of late nights at the office, and nothing really to blog about. Things at the house are going well. We're just doing "house" stuff these days. Trying to get through our to-do list, and enjoying life on the island. Which means lots of golf cart rides. That is one thing we have been doing. And I love it. We had some furniture delivered last weekend (entry table and media console), and I just spent the last of the insurance money on some more furniture, so we're getting there. That's really the only update I have on the house.

Some friends sent me some fun sites this week, so I thought I'd share them with you all.

The first had my entire office laughing hysterically and rather loudly to the point of crying because it's so funny. I'll let you judge for yourself. It is a collection of people that grace us with their presence at America's favorite store - Wal Mart. The captions are what really make the pictures, although some pictures just speak for themselves.

The second is a quiz (of which I scored 75% on, I might add, which I thought was pretty good). Celebrity baby name or computer virus? Let me know how you score.

Hope you all have a great weekend and week ahead!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wow, a shout out on the blog! Love it!