Sunday, June 21, 2009

Floors

I'm really tired and sore from working at the house this weekend, so this post is going to be short. The floors are in. That's all you really need to know. After 9 months and 8 days, the house is back to being livable. We don't have an occupancy permit yet (we're going to apply for that this week), but it's such a relief to have the floors done. It was a lot of hard work (mostly done by Jay), but my parents helped, too, and we are so thankful for that. Here are some pics.

The master bedroom and closet with new hardwood floors.

The hallway

This would be why I am so sore... putting this glue down was no easy task!

Jay puts down the FINAL piece of wood. Wahoo!!

The finished product. It is quite beautiful, if I do say so myself (but I'm kinda biased)

No comments: