Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope each of you and your families have a wonderful Thanksgiving. This is my favorite holiday, and this year (like every year) I have so much to be thankful for. It's been a long, tough year, but we persevered, and made it through, and I am so thankful for that. I have the best family and friends in the world - I don't know what I would do without y'all. Everyday I get to wake up and go to sleep next to a man I adore and respect and love with all my heart. And we are so fortunate to live in a city that we love, in a house that we (literally) built, and we couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Most of all I am thankful for the men and women who are serving our great country overseas. The sacrifices they and their families make each and every day let us have the freedoms that we do, and for me, simply saying thank you doesn't seem like enough.

May you all eat lots of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and all the trimmings, and fall into a tryptophan coma later this afternoon. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: