Friday, December 4, 2009

Snowball's chance in He... er, Houston

Today is going to be a crazy weather day in Houston. We're under a Winter Storm Warning. Yes, you heard me correctly. Houston, Texas, is under a Winter Storm Warning. And what's even crazier? The coast (like on the beach) is supposed to get 3 to 5 inches, and inland is only supposed to get 1 to 3. SO CRAZY! Especially this early! We got snow last season, but it was in mid-December, not December 4. I'm not complaining. I think it's cool. It's not going to stick for very long, but it just makes for a crazy day at work for me, and let's be honest... people in Houston don't know how to drive in snow.

If you're in Houston, be careful out there today, but enjoy! For the rest of you, well, I don't really want to hear what you have to say, because I don't think it's snowing where you are.

No comments: