Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Texans contest

So, one of my colleagues in the office is a WAY big time Texans fan. I mean, she has Houston Texans shoes (personalized with her name) and at least one piece of every type of clothing that has a Texans logo on it. So naturally, she wanted to enter the office in a contest at the beginning of the season to see which office in Houston is the most spirited. Here's the photo we submitted:



In no way, shape or form did I think we'd win. I mean, we've got spirit, but surely we're not THE most spirited office in Houston. Think about it, people. How many offices are there in Houston? That's what I thought. A lot. And I wouldn't be surprised if they have more spirit than we do.

NOT SO FAST my friend. Yep, wouldn't you know it. WE WON THE CONTEST! Our prize? An autograph session with running back Ryan Moats.



It's pretty crazy that we won. I honestly thought that there was a fat chance in you-know-what that we would win. But, we won. And it was fun. I don't get geeked out about meeting sports stars (although, put me in front of Joe Montana or Tiger Woods, and I might be speechless), so this wasn't a big deal for me, but the office had a great time. And, I had to get my picture with Ryan for proof that I was there.



Thanks, HF, for putting this together. You rock! And for those of you that want to see more of her crazy antics (and yes, they are crazy, but that's why we love her!), go to:

www.youtube.com/hollieamymelissa
www.facebook.com/hpinkf
www.facebook.com/melab427

Or check out their Facebook fan page H.A.M.M.

Go Texans!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

You are awesome. Thanks for the shout outs.. BE A FAN OF HAMM