Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Intruder in bed

I can't believe this! This is a story out of Huntsville, Alabama. A woman woke up one morning to find someone she didn't know had climbed in to her second-story room through a window and was in bed with her. I can't make this stuff up, and I don't know how the anchor and reporter kept a straight face.



How does the media find these people?!?! I don't know about you, but I thought that was pretty funny. But wait. There's more. Watch this:


HIDE YOUR KIDS! HIDE YOUR WIFE! HOMEBOY! You're DUMB!


Oh. My. Goodness. If you don't have a stomach ache and tears in your eyes right now from laughing so hard, then there is something wrong with you. Seriously. That last video was #1 on iTunes after it came out, and to date has more than 19 million hits. True meaning of viral!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments: