Friday, July 23, 2010

O.M.G.

Creamy jalapeno is about to be right around the corner. I can't believe it! Chuy's - the best Tex-Mex food EVER - is coming to Webster. I saw it today with my own two eyes. Jay and I were out running errands, and were sitting in traffic on I-45 at NASA Rd. 1, and I looked to my right and saw the building with the name on the front. Jay tried to distract me, but I know what I saw. I was dancing in the driver's seat of my car. Yes, it's that exciting. Seriously. If you've never had creamy jalapeno, then, well, then I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry. It's so fabulous I can't even begin to tell you. I only used to get it when I lived in Houston. Then, they opened a location in The Woodlands, so that was my treat when we went up there. To think... Once the Webster location opens, I can pretty much have creamy jalapeno whenever I want. That. Could. Be. Dangerous.

1 comment:

KK said...

I thought about you when we saw that Sunday! Mmmmmm How exciting!