Friday, June 25, 2010

Say a little prayer

I don't know how I ever found this blog, but I did, and I've been following it for quite some time. I'm warning you, if you're going to read it, get out a box of tissues, and dedicate some time to really reading it. I don't know that I could ever have the strength to do what this family has done, or go through what they've gone through, and I have a feeling it's only just beginning for them now. I don't have any children, so I don't know what it would be like to lose one, and I pray to God that I don't ever have to know what that's like, but my heart just aches for them. ACHES. Like I said, I don't know them, just stumbled upon their blog somehow, and will say a little prayer for them - for Conner Reed Jones and his parents, Brad and Sarah. And I hope you will, too.

No comments: