Sunday, March 21, 2010

So long. Farewell. Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight.

OK, now that I've got that song stuck in your head (don't worry, it's now stuck in mine as well), it's time to say good-bye to Spring Break. I really could use another week. I'm not ready to go back to work yet. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to get done. Although, I did get a lot done. (Man, that was a lot of the word "done" in two sentences.) Just not all of it. Nothing exciting (read: blog-worthy), just a bunch of little stuff around the house, inside and out. Although I did help mom and dad pack up their place in The Woodlands because... keep your fingers crossed... their house sold for real this time! So, I helped back some boxes and load the trailer. Remind me to never again move. It's such a pain in the you-know-what!

With that said, have a fabulous week. Is your bracket as screwed up as mine is? I had Kansas winning the national championship, if that gives you any idea of what a mess my bracket has become. But I still love this time of year. March Madness rocks! Enjoy the games!

No comments: