Saturday, January 31, 2009

The BIG Game

Super Bowl XLIII is tomorrow (in case you missed it...), and I am so excited! I don't have a favorite team to root for (the Texans and Niners didn't exactly make it this year), but it's The Superbowl! I mean, who doesn't like to watch the Superbowl? Even if you watch it just for the commercials, I'm ok with that. Really. Because honestly, I watch it for the commercials too. Especially now that I went to a great marketing conference and heard about some commercials that will be airing. I can't wait to see what these genius people come up with!

Anyway, the Superbowl. It's great. For so many reasons. And the Times Online came up with 43 reasons to watch the Superbowl, and they're pretty good. So enjoy! And have fun watching the game! I think the Steelers are going to win (after all, offense wins games, but defense wins championships... and Pittsburgh had a pretty damn good defense this year), but I'll probably be pulling for the underdog Cardinals. (Are you kidding me? Kurt Warner is like 80 years old - ok, he's really 37, but that's old for a football player - and playing in yet another Superbowl! Who doesn't love that kind of story??)

Have fun at your parties (if you're going to one). Yes, we'll be having a little shin-dig at our place, even if it is just Jay and I (if you don't have plans, call me, and you're more than welcome to come over!). We plan to cook up some good grub, and watch a great game!

No comments: