Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life

Life is a funny thing. It's fun, and at the same time so incredibly frustrating. I often find myself reflecting on how things have evolved and where I am now compared to where I was five, even eight, years ago (I can't say 10 because I was still in college 10 years ago); and where I thought I'd be now in some aspects of my life compared to where I actually am. Those of you who know me know exactly what I'm talking about in light of some recent events that have happened in my personal and professional life. Don't get me wrong. I'm thankful for so many things, but I can't help but feel a little bit of pain every now and then. Thank you to those of you who have listened to me try to reason with myself this week. Nobody likes to listen to someone bitch and complain, but I appreciate you (you know who you are).

No comments: