Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gotta love live TV

College Gameday was in town today at UH. Pretty big deal, if you ask me. I wanted to go, but then thought about all of the crazy college kids that would be there, and opted to watch from my bed instead. And man, what a treat those of us watching on TV got! Lee Corso DROPPED THE F-BOMB ON LIVE TV. Yes, you read that correctly. I had to rewind and ask some friends via text if I thought what just happened actually just happened. And they all confirmed that it did. As he was picking the winner of the UH / SMU game, he tried to fool everybody by pretending to pick SMU (he had an SMU cheerleader's megaphone), but then through that down, and as he did, said "f$%@ it" and put the Shasta head on. But it was too late. Holy crap, I love live TV! About 20 minutes later he issued an apology on all of the ESPN networks. Wonder what the FCC fine for this one is going to be?

In case you missed it, here you go (gotta love YouTube, too!)

No comments: