Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello!

I don't have much to say today, as not much has changed since my last post. But I know there are some of you out there (who will remain anonymous, but you know who you are) who complain if I don't blog every 2 or 3 days, so I'm blogging.

We are slowly getting settled back in to our home. It's been hard this week with crazy things going on at work, and just being tired, so we didn't get a whole lot done during the week. But this weekend will be a different story. Actually, I got a lot done today (love being off on Friday afternoons!), and Jay was able to get some stuff done tonight. Most of the pictures are up on the walls, with the exception of our bedroom (not sure what I'm doing about furniture in there) and the bathroom (they still have to come in and install the mirror), but I'm beginning to see my living and dining room floors again. Which is nice, because they are nice, and I actually want to see them. It's amazing, though, to think that we lost a good percentage of our stuff in the hurricane, yet we seem to have a lot of stuff. I know we haven't accumulated this much since the storm, so there are times where I look at it all and wonder where it came from.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. For those of you who are getting rain, please send it our way. We need it desperately. We've been teased the last couple of days with the grumblings of thunder, but then it seems to fizzle and we get nothing. It's really bad here. Yet our neighbor thinks it's ok to burn his trash. Yes, we called the cops. Idiot.

Anyway, have a great weekend. Maybe I'll take some photos this weekend and post them for you all to see!

No comments: