Saturday, September 8, 2012

90 years young

My grandma Marj turns 90 years young on October 7. Even though that's about a month away, we celebrated early last week so I could travel and be there. We had a great time!! All of her kids (my mom, two sisters, and brother) were there, as were seven out of nine grand kids, and a whole lotta great grandkids.

I surprised grandma, and the family, with a proclamation from the mayor of Lima, Ohio, David Berger, proclaiming October 7, 2012 to be Marjorie L. Coby day in Lima. You can click on the link above to read it. I was pretty proud of myself for that one!

While we were in Ohio we also got a chance to see KW, JW, the boys, and the new baby. We met up at the Toledo Zoo and had a great time!

So glad I was able to travel before the baby arrives! Enjoy the pics.

The birthday queen... complete with her tiara!

Yes, we even had 90th birthday napkins.

The gorgeous and yummy cake!

He's so cute! My little cousin Daniel.

Sam and Jake... guess which animal we were about to see?!


 


No comments: