Sunday, March 6, 2011

Diaper Cake

I was invited to a baby shower this weekend for Jay's sister-in-law. Yes, Jay is going to be an uncle in April, but that's an entirely different post. I thought I would put my creative skills to the test and make a diaper cake. I've seen them at other showers that I've been to, and thought they were really cute, so I did some research on that there Internet thing, and off I went to Target to buy supplies.

It turned out to be really super easy to make, and for my first one, I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself. It came out really cute! What I love about diaper cakes is that you can put whatever the hell you want on it. And considering the fact that Scott and Amy had requested diapers, and then had a bunch of little stuff on their registry, it made it quite easy to pick and choose the "ingredients."

Here are a few photos of the process and the finished product. I may have to go into business!!

Have a great week!







No comments: